Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-18-2008, 08:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
HTTP Status 404 - Servlet action is not available---Error
I Just wrote a program using struts,that is Login form,takes username and password and compares with some strings in MyAction class.depends upon the result, response is forwarded to any of one the pages success.jsp or Login.jsp.
I wrote this by importing struts-blank.war file.It works fine.
But i want to check username and password from database.so i just included the below code
<data-sources> <data-source type="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"> <set-property property="key" value="siri"/> <set-property property="driverClass" value="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"/> <set-property property="url" value="jdbc:odbc:MyOracle"/> <set-property property="user" value="system"/> <set-property property="password" value="welcomeme"/> </data-source> </data-sources>
But now when i try to run this form eclipse,first Login.jsp is working well.but when click on submit button i am getting error like below
HTTP Status 404 - Servlet action is not available type: Status report message: Servlet action is not available description The requested resource (Servlet action is not available) is not available. Apache Tomcat/5.5.26
Can any one please give me suggestions to solve this problem.
And also in both cases i have another problem..i am not getting error messages from my application.properties file.
Please help me..
Thankq very much.
- By priyanka_t in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2007, 10:10 AM
- By onceuponatime in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2007, 05:29 PM
- By barney in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:20 AM
- By tommy in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2007, 11:46 AM
- By Eric in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 09:20 PM