Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JAAS and ServletFilter
- 06-02-2013, 05:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
JAAS and ServletFilter
the both concepts JAAS and ServletFilter can be used to make authentication.
But JAAS is more role based.
Please tell me, what are the main differences...
and when to use JAAS and when ServletFIlter or both ???
I read the documentations but I am not sure enough to understand properly
How I understand, in JAAS its not possible to make Single Sign-on with dfferent LoginModules.
The other point which I detected is, that in JAAS a redirection is not possible.
- By ActionAnt in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2012, 09:39 AM
- By singharun in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2010, 12:16 PM
- By lpuri in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2009, 04:12 PM
- By thedory in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2009, 08:24 PM