Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-13-2013, 08:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Rep Power
How to find ActionForm bean changes in struts Action??
I have a requirement in struts 1.2 framework where i have 50 to 60 fields in my form in which i have to update only 3Fields(which are changed by the user) so when i submit the form only these 3Fields needs to be updated in the database.
How can i identify the 3 changed/modified fields out of 50 fields in the struts ActionForm.
Your suggestions are very mush appreciated.
- By Divyanshu in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2011, 04:30 PM
- By gurpreet.singh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:55 AM
- By dkirvan in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2010, 05:33 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2007, 11:05 AM