Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-02-2012, 10:34 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
Tapestry and URL mapping issue in web.xml
I am having a problem with the URL mapping defined in the web.xml file and executing the action link method.
I changed the mapping to:
For example I have a Tapestry page called index with a link called exec, but when I click on the link it does not work.
The link seems to be mapped to: http://localhost:8080/Project/index.exec rather than: http://localhost:8080/Project/ui/index.exec
Any ideas how I can get the links to work without modifying the URL mapping in the web.xml??
Last edited by JL4; 09-02-2012 at 10:43 AM.
- By yuzi123 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2011, 08:30 AM
- By peace76 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2010, 08:12 PM
- By cozsmin in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2009, 10:15 AM
- By shaguf in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2008, 02:35 PM
- By apmaddali in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2008, 07:21 AM