Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Forms engine
- 04-29-2012, 12:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
I have to provide to end user of my application possibility to create his/her own forms with validations (errors, warnings) and calculations without a need to rebuild/redeploy/restart the whole application. Key requirement is that it has to have graphical GUI for building forms (easy to use for no-programmer - drag and drop of form elements, clicking instead of typing, etc.). I should be able to pick up submitted form's result via web service (REST/SOAP) or it could be stored directly in database table.
Do you now any framework/solution which can (even partially) support me? I did research and for now I have two options: xforms (Orbeon) or do it from scratch. Any other options out there?
- 04-29-2012, 04:00 PM #2
Re: Forms engine
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By Rick in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2011, 02:25 PM
- By samcarlsruh in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2011, 04:57 PM
- By bradk8605 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2008, 09:59 AM
- By jiten.mistry in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2008, 11:56 AM
- By bbq in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 05:28 AM