Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-11-2012, 05:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
client certificates and jax webservice
Hello dear people,
I have a very simple jax web service under glassfish v.2.1 and I want to secure it using mutual authentication. I could configure using server certificates but I have problems with configuring the server to ask client certificates. The problem is that the clients are not asked to provide a valid client certificate to use the service. The clients can easily use the service without having a certificate.
Can anyone tell me what should I do to have this?
I got the example code from Java EE Tutorial: Downloads — Java.net and the sample code that I used is in the folder : javaeetutorial5/examples/jaxws/helloservice-clientcert
- By pravin2008 in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2008, 02:48 PM
- By Alfred_O in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2008, 09:24 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2008, 03:25 AM
- By javaplus in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2007, 11:10 AM