Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-21-2011, 04:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
using open source project in our application
I am making an application for commercial purpose.can i use any open source project say "Displaytag" [http://displaytag.sourceforge.net] in my application. I am asking from "licensing issues" point of view.
- 09-21-2011, 04:11 PM #2
Re: using open source project in our application
I guess you didn't like the answer I already gave you?
Crossposted: using open source project in our application
- By zaricpp in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2011, 09:29 AM
- By ideyatech in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2010, 07:54 AM
- By anitha2324 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2009, 08:55 AM
- By jirkacelak in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2008, 07:27 PM
- By Anona in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2008, 11:02 AM