Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-24-2011, 09:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
SAXParseException: The prefix "x" for element "x:xmpmeta" is not bound
I've been working with java, and WO for almost 2 months now. I recently got this error while working with the Big Faceless PDF library:
WARNING PD6: Can't parse XMP MetaData (1) java.io.IOException: Can't parse XMP,
and its Caused by:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "x" for element "x:xmpmeta" is not bound.
I'm just wondering if anyone has seen this before and has a good idea on how to fix it, as I don't really have any idea where to start. I've been google-ing for for what feels like forever, and I'm hoping someone knows!
- By renu in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2010, 05:21 PM
- By mlibot in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2010, 10:20 AM
- By soc86 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2009, 07:56 PM
- By Deepa in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:06 PM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 08:35 AM