Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-11-2007, 04:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
Cannot pass the correct property value to a form
If anyone can assist me, please let me know.
There may be a simple solution to this, or it is just some sort of error I have, but I cannot firure it out for a while now.
Everything seems to be fine.
I have jsp page, I have a struts form. I have action class.
Jsp has form that will do some sort of things: search, edit, add...
Also page has a scrollolling functionality which works!
When performing search, everything works fine: all form's property are assigned values, action gets this values and sends to appropriate business logic and gets back values in the collections.Collection is put into session.
Set the from property to that key and submit it to a particular action.
What happens is the first time when I do that, form's property is successfuly asigned to the "key", action retrieve that property from the form and sends it to a business logic to get searched data.
Moreover, after clicking "next" to go to the next set of records, I'm able to get a different data but for one record only.
IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME, PLEASE, I WOULD REALLY APPRICIATE IT.
Thank you in advance.
- By diRisig in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2008, 08:25 PM
- By Clemenza1983 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2008, 05:07 AM
- By Jman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2008, 03:33 AM
- By sivasayanth in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2008, 05:33 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2007, 11:10 AM