Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-15-2011, 01:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Currently best technologies for online shop.
First of all - my first post so welcome everybody!
Not to the matter at hand.
I would like to get a bit more into Java programming. So far I licked a few technologies and made some not very complicated programmes. I want to create something more useful and concrete.
I would like to make myself a little online shop - with a cart and all the usual things.
Now I need a little help. I don't know what Java technologies are best suited for this task. If you could point me in right direction I would be really grateful.
Thank you all in advance.
PS. I really hope this is a right place to post this.
- 06-15-2011, 09:14 AM #2
Hi. if you don't have good experience with JEE development I piece of advice to try to make it on JSP, Servlet, JSLT. On this technologies is based all web frameworks, as like Spring MVC, Struts and other one.
Last edited by Petr; 06-15-2011 at 09:17 AM.Skype: petrarsentev
- By acash229 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-29-2011, 03:04 AM
- By acash229 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:39 PM
- By mindblaster in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2010, 01:00 PM
- By jkhamler in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2009, 06:35 PM
- By snowbirdie in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2008, 06:35 AM