Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Web Service flow
- 05-06-2011, 10:36 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Web Service flow
i m creating a sample code for web service.i have created server and client separates now i want to call web service through jsp page for that i have used following flow
1. i have created one jsp page from where i called one servlate
2. in servlet i collect all the elements from the jsp page and stored into one object
3. in servlet i have created PortType object and call the method and pass the object.
is it the right flow to call web service from browser ?
if not please tell me how should i call the web service from jsp page .
- 05-06-2011, 10:56 AM #2
I think you can't find the best solve for this task. It depend from your architecture app.
How you elaborated you want to separate your app on model-view-controls. it is good,
I would choose this variate too. I.e. in Servlet you invoke remote web service. then you gather all data for jsp and then redirect to JSP.Skype: petrarsentev
- By Java_Lover in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2011, 03:27 PM
- By stsivaraj in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:21 AM
- By kirtichopra2003 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 03:19 AM
- By Java_newcomer in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2009, 05:20 AM
- By loktamu in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2008, 05:52 PM