Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Struts / ANT
- 03-25-2011, 02:28 AM #1
Struts / ANT
I am trying to build my first struts application. I have used this tutorial:
Struts Framework: A Sample Struts Application : Struts*«*J2EE*«*Java
and so I have an eclipse project with the following files:
. I am trying to figure out how to build the build the build.properties file and the build.xml file in order to create an EAR. Can someone show me a simplified build.properties file format that I can use. I'm guessing my build.xml file would simply package the 5 or so files (index.jsp, etc) into an ear, and drop it into a directory I specify?
Last edited by sehudson; 03-25-2011 at 02:32 AM.
- 03-26-2011, 02:05 AM #2
- By arjun_duddu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2010, 01:54 PM
- By mcajavaprogramer in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:24 PM
- By dkirvan in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2010, 05:33 AM
- By satti in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2009, 09:33 AM
- By Swamipsn in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:35 AM