Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: jConsole question
- 02-17-2011, 04:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
I have an application running in jBoss and when i look at the Total number of classes loaded using jConsole i see the number always close to 14k.
So, i undeployed my application and then started the server and then had a look at the number of classes leaded and i still see close to 14k classes in memory.
My question is does jBoss load 14k classes into the memory , if so why ?
- By jim01 in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 01-14-2011, 12:05 AM
- By orchid in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 12-19-2010, 08:49 AM
- By icesnake in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-12-2010, 09:00 AM
- By LuC2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2009, 01:29 AM
- By ayoood in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2008, 01:32 PM