Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Spring MVC dynamic selects
- 12-21-2010, 03:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Spring MVC dynamic selects
I'm new to these forums, so sorry if I make any mistake by posting threads in wrong places.. I'll do my best :)
So here's my problem (I guess this issue's a pain in the ass for all of you, but I can't find an answer that can really help me, googleing around):
I have the classic 3 selects in a JSP page:
I need them to be chained retrieving data from database, not from a XML file or adding items to a list.
I'd like only the first select to have items when the page is loaded (obviously with a "Select item..." 0-valued default selection), and then the second is populated based on my selection on the first, and the third based on the second one.
These 3 selects represent each, a table in the database, which are correctly related.
I used to use a jQuery Ajax script when I made a similar project on Grails Framework, but the same script just doesn't work on Spring!
I'm using Spring MVC, with PostgreSQL db.
Could you help me with this issue? It's been 5 days since I started looking for a solution but with no success.
Thanks for your help!!
- By Vizualni in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2010, 06:21 PM
- By nunofaria in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-17-2009, 06:20 AM
- By ike2u in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2009, 02:50 AM
- By javarishi in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:17 AM
- By sandor in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:32 PM