Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Netbeans 6.9.1 JavaEE Framework
- 11-07-2010, 06:51 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Manila, Philippines
- Rep Power
Netbeans 6.9.1 JavaEE Framework
I have a question to Netbeans JavaEE developers.
Why is it that when a created a project without any framework selected, the created index.jsp run as is should?
But when I select Spring Web MVC as a framework, an error occurs to the Apache Tomcat 6.0.26 Server.
Any suggestions to why this happens?
And how I could resolve this thread?
Cyril H.Every project, package, class, method, variable, syntax, algorithm, etc.
are registered in my memory bank. Thanks to this thread.
- By njitram in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:06 PM
- By wizard in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2010, 09:49 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2008, 02:28 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2007, 05:29 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2007, 03:56 PM