Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-25-2010, 11:51 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Struts- checkBox default set problem
I am new to Java Web Framework. especially Struts....
I have a module to complete and I am stuck with this Problem
Plz help me out
The Problem is I have to defaultly check all the checkboxes that appear on the screen.
For displaying the Checkboxes I am using Struts and DynamicValidation form to validate it.
But I am not able to make it Checked by default and then manipulate the value.. Every Help is heartily accepted.....
Help me out Geeks and Genuis.
- By aparnakumari in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2010, 09:52 AM
- By dkirvan in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2010, 05:33 AM
- By sridharavulapati in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:08 PM
- By jazz2k8 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2009, 02:12 PM
- By pothraj in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2008, 12:39 PM