Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Condtional validation
- 10-08-2010, 10:35 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
i've a field, which is validated client side in validation.xml..
But i want to make a generic validation.xml so that only when a particular field(say username) is present, it should validate, otherwise no need to validate..
But the code for the validation always remains there, for the field..If its present it ll validate, otherwise no... but in validation.xml, it wont support any condition like
code for validate..
thank you in advance for a solution
- By devin in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:28 PM
- By rakesh_n_mehta in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2010, 10:09 AM
- By presto in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2009, 05:15 PM
- By chetna1982 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2008, 07:08 AM
- By obdi in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2008, 06:39 AM