Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-13-2010, 11:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
How do I access objects in a vector which is inside a java bean in struts?
I'm using a struts iterator to display various properties from a handful of beans within an array, but each bean also contains a vector of bean objects. I'm not sure how to access these properties within the vector of each bean object.
Here is my struts code so far. the subjectName works fine. I put a comment for where I need to iterate through the vector.
<s:iterator value="classificationObjects" status="classifObjStatus"> <s:property value="subjectName" /> <%-- here i need to iterate through the vector called 'children' contained in each bean within classificationObjects --%> </s:iterator>
- By Dolphin in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2009, 08:45 AM
- By Dolphin in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2009, 08:36 AM
- By 72dolfan in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2008, 02:36 PM
- By tuckker in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2007, 05:52 AM
- By Daniel in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 05:40 PM