Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-12-2010, 08:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Java - Displaying Search Results in jsp using STRUTS
I want to display large number of searched results in my jsp page. I'm using struts framework.
I stored each record in to an object of a class and added to an arraylist and I displayed it with <logic:iterate .
But I want to filter results from array list when clicking on any of the criteria.
I just want to know if my logic is correct or not. Filtering from array list takes lots of time than fetching data from
database. Is there any better solution for searching and filtering with searched results.
Expecting your valuable help and advise.
- By maas in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:18 AM
- By puk284 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2009, 05:13 AM
- By selva in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2009, 08:32 AM
- By i4ba1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2008, 04:43 PM
- By BHCluster in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2008, 04:34 AM