Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-25-2010, 06:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
persistent of same reference twice
I tried to save an object - (object1) that is contained by 2 different objects (object2 and object3).
first, when i saved object2 - it succeeded and the object was saved (object 2 contains object1)
than, i tried to save object3 (that contains also object1 - the same reference) and it cause
transient object exception.
i also noticed that in the object2 - object1 has id
and in the object3- object1 doesn't have id although object1 is the same reference in both of the objects.
what should i do?
how could i inform object3 that object1 inside of him is already saves and has id..?
- By katie in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2009, 03:45 PM
- By fogus in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2009, 09:41 AM
- By ajith_raj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2009, 12:46 PM
- By nanaji in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2008, 04:40 PM
- By umen in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2007, 12:55 AM