Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-17-2010, 01:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
ClassNotFoundException in a simple spring application
I am trying to write a very small web-application using spring framework (MVC). I am using tomcat and eclipse.
When i run the application i get the following error:
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: controller.WelcomeController
But in fact WelcomeController.java exists under controller package, and also i can see that the class file WelcomeController.class exists under WEB-INF/classes/controller/ directory.
What might be the reason of the problem?
As far as i know eclipse is dealing with the classpath by itself, how can i check the classpath used by eclipse?
Thanks in advance.
- By stujava in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2009, 08:39 AM
- By webbusiness23 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 08-03-2009, 03:55 AM
- By gayantha in forum SpringReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2008, 06:38 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 01:41 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 09:32 PM