Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-20-2009, 07:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
URL Redirect from one TLD to another
I am working on a website in struts. For URL redirection, httpredirectfilter java interface is used in thos website. All the redirections are working fine, except one for which I sought for your help.
Currently, we have 3 locales in my site that work on 2 Top Level Domains.
en_US ------ For US
en_CA ------ For Canada
fr_CA ------- For Canada
Top Level Domain (TLDs)
Currently all the locales work in conjunction with both the TLDs. This is affecting our GA tracking, so we decided to restrict Canada locales to .ca TLD and US locale to .com TLD. For this purpose, I made code modifications in two of the files, httpredirectfilter.xml &amp;amp;amp; .htaccess. I tested these modifications in our local environment and they work good. However, when I push them to production site, these modifications are not reflected in the live site. Not able to understand the reason for this. Hosting company says there is no configuration on their end which stops redirection. So I seek to work with you to check if this is a permission issue. In case, if its something different from permission issue, please let me now on that.
I'll be grateful for any help provided.
- By Bill89 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 12-13-2009, 12:40 PM
- By ssraghavan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 03:36 AM
- By systech44 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:27 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:36 PM
- By Heather in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2007, 06:52 PM