Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-09-2009, 10:54 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
Extending or changing DTD for validator
I have been using the commons-validator for a while, but now i want to change the default tags in validation-rules.xml under field tags such as 'arg' or 'var' but for that i think we need to change to DTD used for the validator.
So, is there any method so we can extend the existing DTD or some other method. I don't want to change the existing DTD.
Thanks in advance
- By rjuyal in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2008, 08:13 AM
- By Joe2003 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2008, 06:23 PM
- By eva in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2007, 10:49 AM
- By ferno in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2007, 10:41 PM
- By Felissa in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 04:39 PM