Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: bypass NTLM login
- 03-30-2009, 08:23 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
bypass NTLM login
I am having a simple JSP (Page1.jsp) at one server, which calls another JSP (Page2.jsp) at another server.
The Page2.jsp application uses acegi as Spring security and has NTLM authentication along with normal login functionality.
My problem is when I am submitting Page2.jsp from Page1.jsp, inspite of escaping the url in acegi filter, I am getting popup window for user authentication.
Here is the code i used in my acegi.xml to escape the authentication:
Is there any way where I can set the user credentials in NTLM API so that popup window can be avoided?
- By roo7 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2008, 04:58 PM
- By banie in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2008, 02:05 PM
- By banduskank in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 12:41 PM
- By adeeb in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2008, 08:44 AM
- By raviprakash in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2008, 04:33 PM