Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: simple validations not working
- 11-06-2008, 06:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
simple validations not working
i am doing struts application using eclipse 3.3. i am developing a small login appln by validating the fields using validate method of ActionForm class.But when i run the application and click on the submit button without entering any values into the fields the request is sent to another page. I have also given validate=true in <action > tag of struts-config.xml file.....can any one tell why i am not able to validate the fields...............
thanks in advance.............
- By call_sreenu in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2008, 10:05 AM
- By sundarjothi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2008, 07:00 AM
- By cakeman in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2008, 05:27 PM
- By Renegade85 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:27 PM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2007, 08:16 PM