Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Download from other server
- 09-06-2008, 11:08 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Download from other server
Dear all members,
This is my first post to forum.
I am using 2 sever in my aplication.
Server A, Server B.
user is uploading some file to Server A o the basis of projectId and File Id.
My problem:I want to Download that file from Server B Depending on projectId and FileId.
Both servers are having same database access.
Technology used: Struts,Jboss Oracle10g XE
- 09-06-2008, 08:24 PM #2
i would suggest is make a small servlet that takes two parameters project id and the file id, and serves the file content.
The server that wants to download will call simple GET request to another server and downloads the contents.
Classes and technologies, Servlet serving non html content and URL + URL Connectiondont worry newbie, we got you covered.
- By Nick15 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2009, 03:10 AM
- By willemjav in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2008, 10:13 PM
- By padutch2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2007, 04:28 AM
- By leonard in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 05:36 PM
- By Albert in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2007, 03:36 PM