Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-28-2008, 03:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Common error page using struts tiles...?
Im using struts 1.x in my application, im also using tiles in it and if there is error in any part of the tiles attribute, it should redirect to a common error page; instead error page is shown in different tiles part.
If i have 3 tiles portion in my application, and the error is thrown in two of it, then im displaying error page in two portion of tiles and it looks odd for the user's. So, if we can redirect it to a common error page, it might be useful.
Any sample code is warmly welcome....
Please help me in this...
Looking forward for your reply...
- By sasikumarm in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 03:36 PM
- By rama6262 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2007, 08:50 AM
- By trill in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:35 AM
- By sandor in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2007, 08:27 PM
- By sandor in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2007, 05:50 AM