Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-27-2007, 05:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
Special characters in text fields
I am using the Validator-framework of Struts, and I need to protect the entrance of some characters that are in a JSP.
For example, characters ALT+1, ALT+2, etc.
In validator.xml use “mask” and I write regulating expression: [\x20-\x7F]*
IT is to allow hexadecimal characters from the 20 to 7F.
- By princy.mat in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2008, 04:11 PM
- By smajidali26 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2007, 10:28 AM
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2007, 02:28 PM
- By romina in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:32 AM
- By romina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:29 AM