Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-21-2008, 10:38 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Need help in deciding upon technologies for Web 2.0 application
I am developing my first Web 2.0 website as part of my Master's project. But I am little confused in deciding upon the technologies to be used.:confused: I would like to use the following technologies in my application but not sure whether its a good choice or not.
Business Tier: JBOSS application Server, Spring Framework, Restful APIs, JSF, Business modules or EJBs.
Data Tier: MySQL
Please help me in deciding upon what combination of technologies I should use. Also, I have no idea about how Restful APIs, JSF and Spring Framework will work together.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.
- By vijaydshanker in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2008, 10:43 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:31 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:29 PM
- By mary in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:34 PM
- By Felissa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 09:19 AM