Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-28-2008, 09:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
How to log the users interactions with database in struts?
I have struts action classes that call EJB for database processing(update, search, add).
I would like to have some kind of maintenance functionality that keeps records of what users do with tables.
What is the best approach to that problem?
Should I create another maintenance action class that will be called from existing actions, should I do that processing in EJB by creating another helper class?
Is there any other approaches?
Any ideas are appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
- By peiceonly in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2008, 09:17 AM
- By umairthegame in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2008, 11:06 AM
- By sanjay_sharma77 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2008, 09:41 PM
- By Eric in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2007, 04:20 PM