Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Data Leakage in Struts 2
- 07-26-2008, 07:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
Data Leakage in Struts 2
We have lots of action class. Say one of them is CustomerRegisterAction (which extends ActionSupport ) . When a say user X registers himself on the website; this CustomerRegisterAction is populated (using OGNL) and the customer data is saved to DB. But after sometime some other user Y from some other PCcomes and clicks the Register link, then the data entered by X is prefilled now.
I think the CustomerRegisterAction is reused, instead of creating new instance every request. we want to setup such that new CustomerRegisterAction is created every httprequest, so that data is not leaking between users.
Please help us.
- By Swamipsn in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:01 PM
- By java_arc in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:54 PM
- By Amali_Prem in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2008, 11:45 AM
- By christina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:30 PM
- By Swamipsn in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:35 AM