Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Thread pools
- 11-25-2013, 12:20 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Rep Power
Hello again guys,
A few days ago I posted a swing problem about an exercise that I need to do, and I already solved it(with your help).
Now, It's time to make this exercise using Thread pools (this is new for me).
What I need to do is: Initially I have 100 ball's and a Pool Thread should be created with a fixed size, like 50. Then 50 balls should be added/submitted to this Pool and iniciate their job (run method), until all balls terminate the job.
I really don't know how to implement this, and I don't want code, I just want to learn how to do it, because I can't find good information about Thread Pools.
Last edited by tcms; 11-25-2013 at 12:22 AM.
- By heatblazer in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2012, 12:35 PM
- By TacoManStan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2011, 08:43 PM
- By videanuadrian in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2010, 01:00 PM
- By lse123 in forum JDBCReplies: 22Last Post: 05-01-2010, 10:52 PM