Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: exec foreground process
- 06-08-2013, 11:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
exec foreground process
I have a java app that displays a slideshow.
Some of the files are movies instead of photos.
When a movie comes to be displayed the action depends upon the OS.
On Mac OS X it calls exec() VLC to play the movie. This works, but...
VLC displays behind my App. OK so I add --video-on-top to VLC command line. Movie now visible but VLC is still a background process (key presses go to my app while movie is playing).
I want keypresses to go to VLC until the video finishes (then VLC quits automatically).
How can I use exec to launch a (Mac OS X bundle app) in the foreground?
- By email@example.com in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2010, 11:28 AM
- By tilex in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2009, 08:16 PM
- By fxRichard in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2009, 03:53 PM
- By karine in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2008, 05:40 PM
- By hungleon88 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2008, 07:20 AM