Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-20-2013, 08:03 PM #1
After using threads for years, I'm still not sure I understand the best design patterns. I think I'm being too aggressive with synchronization.
What are the most up-to-date books on the subject? I own a copy of Doug Lea's Concurrent Programming in Java, published in 1999. Maybe I should read that again. He also co-authored Java Concurrency in Practice: Brian Goetz, Tim Peierls, Joshua Bloch, Joseph Bowbeer, David Holmes, Doug Lea: 9780321349606: Amazon.com: Books. Any others I should consider?Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- By enzo80 in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2012, 12:31 PM
- By cholland89 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2012, 06:08 PM
- By kkid in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2012, 01:28 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:23 PM
- By kks_krishna in forum Java CertificationReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2009, 01:32 PM