Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Parallel processing in JAVA
- 01-11-2013, 08:23 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Rep Power
Parallel processing in JAVA
I want to connect multiple computers together. i want a functionality like one Main Processor are working as a server and others are working as a client processor.
So, 1. How to connect all processors together??
2. how to allocate a particular task to particular processors by main processor (Server). ??
- 01-11-2013, 10:05 AM #2
Re: Parallel processing in JAVAIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By aneesh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2012, 11:17 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2008, 12:29 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2008, 06:44 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:25 PM