Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-16-2012, 04:56 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
How to handle synchronized blocks in clustered environments?
In Clustered environments how to handle synchronized blocks. since we will be having two jvms synchronization will not work in Clusters.
how to introduce locks on tables(DB),queues kind of resources so that they will be accessed by only one thread from both the clusters at once.
How to handle static variables in clustered environments?
- 04-16-2012, 05:36 PM #2
- By fireatwire in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2010, 01:03 PM
- By abimaran in forum New To JavaReplies: 24Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:22 PM
- By sankarguru in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2009, 03:33 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2007, 12:21 AM
- By johnt in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:43 PM