Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-22-2011, 11:03 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Was wondering if it is possible to to deploy an applet that will listen to every instances of methods on a server.
When a message enters the server, i would like to know
1: where it is coming from,
2: who is sending it,
3: which method/s is being invoked
4: and how long it took.
can an applet like this be deployed on the server and attached itself to the runtime? or the server application? or the OS?
- By TheNadz in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2011, 06:44 AM
- By fawzan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2010, 01:59 PM
- By chandrasekhar123 in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2010, 02:46 PM
- By vedisn in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2008, 04:13 PM
- By feniger in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 01-04-2008, 08:42 PM