Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-14-2011, 12:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Find Exact Program name under Java process
I am stuck at very creepy problem. I want to know the process ID of one java program. The problem is in Windows (I am using Windows 7 X64) all program parent process name is 'java'. I want to kill on particular java process which is running a particular java program
How can I do that?
Is there any command available in windows or by coding I can achieve this?
- By gopinath511 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2009, 08:02 PM
- By gopinath511 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2009, 06:29 PM
- By megironi in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2009, 08:09 AM
- By abstrusevaibhav in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2009, 11:08 AM
- By pankaj_salwan in forum New To JavaReplies: 22Last Post: 07-08-2008, 09:28 AM