Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Log4J thread safe for Java 5
- 02-02-2011, 11:49 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Log4J thread safe for Java 5
I'm experiencing a strange problem with Log4J. I have a multi-user web application (written with Java 5) and I use Log4J to trace user activities. But it seems that sometime traces don't belong to the right user!
I suppose that the problem depends from Log4J and from its not correct thread safe management.
Someone told me that Log4J is not suitable with Java 5, because Java 1.4 and Java 5 manage threads in a different way.
Is this opinion correct?
What could I do to check this problem?
Thank you in advance!
- By JUser in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2010, 09:38 PM
- By sinisa.medic in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:17 PM
- By swetu.vc in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2010, 09:06 AM
- By mrhyman in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 16Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:57 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2008, 06:31 PM