Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: java installation
- 10-28-2010, 10:59 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
i have installed j2dsk1.4.2_09 but in my command prompt it is showing message
java is not an internal or external file.why?
Earlier it was working with jdk1.3 but i removed it and installed j2sdk1.4.2_09,From then this problem is occuring.how should i come out of this problem and start working my programming.please some body help me..
- 10-28-2010, 02:41 PM #2
- By waqar100 in forum NetBeansReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2010, 09:02 AM
- By waqar100 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2010, 08:04 PM
- By waqar100 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2010, 08:28 PM
- By frs80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:58 AM
- By frs80 in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:57 AM