Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: How to detect deadlocks
- 09-03-2010, 12:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
How to detect deadlocks
I'm wondering how to detect and terminate deadlocks.
My first approach is to check how long each thread is running and after sometime (i know when they should end) simply kill it.
So, is there a method to determine the thread running time? I'm googling for quite a while but with bi results.
- 09-03-2010, 01:36 PM #2
- By jon80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:12 PM
- By somanayr in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2010, 05:56 AM
- By rdemon in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2010, 03:24 AM
- By email@example.com in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2009, 05:56 PM
- By barkster in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2008, 08:04 PM