Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Link threads
- 06-20-2010, 02:42 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
i'v got a porblem with multiple classes, iv got a main Class "App" that creates a Crane Thread and another class "ContainerShip". In this ContainerShip class i'v got an array of Containers, which is another class.
Now the problem is that The Crane class needs to "pick" the containers from the list thats made in the ContainerShip class. So how can i link that Crane Thread with the ContainerShip class.
now i want to link Crane->Containership->Container
My first post :D
- 06-20-2010, 04:58 PM #2
- By Srikala in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2010, 02:38 PM
- By coltragon in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2010, 09:37 PM
- By Srikala in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2009, 08:03 AM
- By aparna in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2008, 03:15 PM
- By one198 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2007, 01:33 PM