Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Thread Count Extends Beyond Pool
- 03-31-2010, 06:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
Thread Count Extends Beyond Pool
I am using SJSAS 8.2 and have a thread pool of 200 specified.
We had an extremely busy day yesterday with 400+ users in our application and our thread pool reached 345.
The instance eventually crashed at 1:15 in the morning.
Is there any reason that my thread count almost doubled the allocated pool and any way to alleviate the issue? What exactly does the App Server do when it reaches the pool limit, queue requests?
- 04-01-2010, 08:47 AM #2
- By Kareng in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2009, 06:57 AM
- By amsagara in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2009, 01:44 PM
- By nishant in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2009, 02:06 PM
- By hitmen in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2009, 08:49 AM
- By paty in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 03:43 AM