Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-05-2010, 01:03 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
Setting a variable to false with a keybinding to terminate a while loop by pressing
I'm trying to use a spacebar keybinding to set a variable to "false" so that I can pass that variable into the while loop and then while the loop is running (its a long loop) I can hit the spacebar, turn the variable to false and stop the loop.
How can I do this?
- 03-08-2010, 04:14 PM #2
- By kiki2009 in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2009, 05:14 AM
- By mrblippy in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2009, 06:16 AM
- By MikeStringfellow in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2009, 04:48 PM
- By ejs7597 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2009, 05:00 AM
- By Judoon_Platoon in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2008, 11:54 AM