Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-20-2010, 06:53 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
- 01-31-2010, 03:40 AM #2
because this message is in the threads section i assume you mean concurrently. and that recorded audio here happens to be the content type you like to write out to a file.
In general a file, of any content type, should be considered a synchronized single thread to write to at once. Because the underlying operating system and its file system most likely would not support multiple concurrent [write] streams to the same file.
- By narayanan.1985 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2009, 08:27 PM
- By the swan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:14 PM
- By BobZ_Annapolis in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2009, 05:45 PM
- By sandeepsai39 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2009, 09:17 AM
- By arnab321 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2008, 12:39 PM