Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-03-2009, 05:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
project is out of sync with file system?
1. my pc was turned off due to power failure while tomcat is running in eclipse 3.4.1.. when i get back to run my project back i suddenly see red x mark on my projects that has servlets or jsp, other other pure java apps are runing well.. now i cannot export those projects coz i get this "Resource 'MedicalInventory/webapp/WEB-INF/src/mypackage' is out of sync with file system, the errors are from WORK folder the package org.apache.jsp files under it are having errors.. how do fix this?
- 03-04-2009, 06:19 PM #2
- By mahendra.athneria in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:53 AM
- By makpandian in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 02-11-2009, 05:51 AM
- By edcincy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2008, 07:25 PM
- By Zosden in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2008, 05:33 AM
- By hrithik4568 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2008, 11:36 PM