Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-17-2008, 05:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
How to resize the components with the change in the size of the window?
I am new to SWT . Can anyone help me as to how to resize the components in the window(Textboxes, labels, buttons) with the change in the size of the original window?? I mean the user can change the size of the window using mouse and accordingly i want to change the size of the components inside it . Can anyone please help me with a sample code??
- 06-06-2008, 07:55 AM #2
- By sharafat in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2010, 12:37 AM
- By Iyengar in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2008, 11:43 PM
- By Thez in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 10Last Post: 02-14-2008, 03:10 PM
- By newtojava7 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2008, 07:22 AM
- By lenny in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2007, 11:18 PM