Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 05-28-2013, 07:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Rep Power
Using Eclipse 4 RCP and SWT commands and handlers
Hello, my group and I are making a UI for a media player using swt and e4and we are having some trouble with certain handlers. How can we write a handler for a handled menu item that creates new table items within a table that is inside a part? Also, how can we write a handler that controls what to do when the exit button is pressed? Thank you for any help.
- 05-28-2013, 11:09 AM #2
Re: Using Eclipse 4 RCP and SWT commands and handlers
Moved from Advanced Java.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- 05-28-2013, 11:10 AM #3
Re: Using Eclipse 4 RCP and SWT commands and handlersIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By Digital Larry in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 11Last Post: 03-30-2013, 06:07 AM
- By Herjan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-11-2013, 09:16 PM
- By Bimz in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 09-24-2011, 07:36 AM
- By Sneaky Fox in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 9Last Post: 01-20-2011, 05:01 PM
- By Daniel in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 06:16 AM