Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-04-2008, 01:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Rep Power
How to handle each display/shell dialog box (not knowed) and choose default answer
I have such problem: I want to handle every dialog box which was executed on display and automatically choose default action on it. Is it possible? The problem is connected with swt browser component which I want to use hidden - not doing show on display - demon application will do some operations on this browser.
I want to send various command (and get some info like current html code) to this browser but the problem is that this browser can execute dialog box (java script) and stop... It is very important for me to use browser like that.
Thanks for answers and sory for my poor english
- By Java Tip in forum AlgorithmsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 08:44 PM
- By masaka in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2008, 07:33 AM
- By javaplus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2008, 07:47 PM
- By paty in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2007, 05:17 AM