Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-07-2012, 11:06 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
Speed issue in SWT OLE Automation
I am using SWT OLE Automation to export the UML diagrams drawn on Eclipse editor to visio.
But it takes a lot of time to export when there are a number of shapes to be exported.
Previously this work was done by making native calls to DLL's through a Java Program whose DLL code was written in VC++ which was much faster and exported the diagrams to visio in a very short interval of time.
I want to know whether SWT Ole Automation is slower than making native calls to dll?
- By hucskfjs in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2011, 09:56 PM
- By techmo in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2010, 08:50 AM
- By BASman in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-15-2009, 09:52 PM
- By amitshrivastva in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2008, 03:32 PM